Sunday, July 25, 2010

Immense transformation

Immense transformation

In my earlier blog, I had written about my kid’s school admission pursuit. This one is an extension of that…

Assurance from all quarters coupled with some high recommendations, also my weekly visit to meet the school officials gave the confidence that I will get admission either in PSBB or Chinmaya Vidyalaya but ended up on the losing side.

One Friday afternoon in the month of May, Swiftly decided to admit Ananya
in
“ A School”, logged into the school website filled in the form and got an appointment for next day.

Was Skeptical of the school, considering the tender age of the school( since it was started 2 years back ) but one encouragement is that it falls under the banner of Chettinad helped me in taking this swift decision and paid the fees.


School started in June last week…certain uncharacteristic to a typical school made us think that we have made some erroneous decision in the selection.

Uncharacteristic things include No Uniform, Shoes and Books for 1st Standard which will look weird in the eyes of any normal parent.

Personally I feel and able to see a lot of changes in my kid and now she is firm that she will not move out of this school for any reasons.

I do not have visibility on what is happening in the school but one good factor is that I can see lot of changes and would like to thank not only current school but also to other ones who had declined admissions for no reasons.


Another piece of information if you and your kids are interested. http://www.jetchennai.org/

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see some change happening with the Eductaional System - which school is this and where is this in Chennai? Seems like a Trust so the "Fee" also should not be a Heavy weight!

    Ravishankar R

    ReplyDelete